PhysioAdvisor’s knee braces have been carefully selected by experienced physiotherapists to ensure excellent quality and maximal benefit for patients. PhysioAdvisor choses to sell the Thermoskin Hinged Knee Brace as its premier hinged knee brace as it provides superior support and comfort and is commonly recommended by physiotherapists and other health professionals.
Thermoskin Hinged Knee Brace #274
The Thermoskin Hinged Knee Brace provides excellent support to the knee. It is particularly beneficial for patients with the following conditions:
- Medial and Lateral Collateral Ligament injuries
- Anterior and Posterior Cruciate Ligament injuries
- Medial and Lateral Meniscal Tears
The Thermoskin Hinged Knee Brace reduces stress on the knee during activity. This therefore reduces the risk of injury aggravation, allowing an earlier return to sport or activity, whilst hastening healing. The brace features:
- Beige Trioxon lined neoprene (3mm thick to provide optimal comfort). Trioxon is a specially designed fluffy lining, which helps to keep moisture away.
- Covered dual-pivot metal hinges, providing additional support and stability for the medial and lateral ligaments.
- Moderate size patella opening without buttress for knee cap comfort.
- Made in Australia with superior Mauser stitching.
Other Knee Braces & Supports:
Sizes (Thermoskin Hinged Knee Brace #274)
Measure circumference around the knee, just below the knee cap, whilst in a standing position, with the knee slightly bent:
|28.5 – 31.5cm||X-Small|
|31.5 – 33.5cm||Small|
|33.5 – 36.5cm||Medium|
|36.5 – 39.5cm||Large|
|39.5 – 41cm||X-Large|
|41 – 43cm||XX-Large|