PhysioAdvisor’s wrist braces have been carefully selected by experienced physiotherapists to ensure excellent quality and maximal benefit for patients.
Dr MED Deluxe Wrist Brace
PhysioAdvisor choses to sell only the Dr MED Deluxe Wrist Brace due to its superior quality and performance.
The Dr MED Deluxe Wrist Brace is one of the most commonly recommended wrist supports by physiotherapist for patients. It is used to help treat a variety of conditions including:
- Sprained Wrist
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Triangular Fibrocartilage Complex Injuries
- Return to activity following a period of immobilisation of a wrist fracture
- Return to activity following certain types of wrist surgery
The Dr MED Deluxe Wrist Brace features:
Superior wrist support
- Three anatomically shaped internal stays: Palmar aluminium and two back plastic stays provide maximum support and immobilisation of the wrist in a neutral position.
- Two adjustable straps provide great pressure and allow you to adjust for maximum stability and firm fit.
- Super comfortable soft double cotton lining ensures it is both breathable and durable.
- Anatomical design means that it does not catch in the webbing of thumb and allows for maximum movement of fingers.
Purpose & Function
- Provides support to all regions of the wrist
- Offers relief of pain and alleviation of symptoms
- Protects the wrist and decreases the load applied to the wrist during certain activities
- Helps in the prevention or recurrence of wrist injuries
- Provides support for weakened muscles (e.g. following surgery)
Conveniently available in only two sizes. To determine your size, take a measurement of your wrist circumference in centimetres.
|14cm – 19cm||Medium|
|19cm – 23cm||Large|