Why use PhysioAdvisor’s “Virtual Physio”?Back to FAQs
PhysioAdvisor’s unique “Virtual Physio” is a state-of-the-art system developed by a team of experienced physiotherapists over 3 years. The Virtual Physio enables users who suffer from pain or injury, to identify their most likely diagnosis and obtain patient specific information on how to manage that injury effectively.
Used by medical professionals and patients alike PhysioAdvisor’s Virtual Physio is a diagnostic tool, providing detailed information and direction for immediate, effective injury management. Whilst consultation with a doctor or physiotherapist is essential to confirm diagnosis, PhysioAdvisor’s Virtual Physio has numerous advantages and can provide an important link, accelerating the journey to physical wellness following injury. Some of the advantages of the Virtual Physio include:
- It has the combined knowledge of a team of experienced physiotherapists
- It has no time restraints
- It is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- It does not forget the information you provide
- It consistently operates at the same high standards
- It offers complete anonymity
- It provides you with a comprehensive written report
- It is freeIt has no interest in trying to sell you follow up and ongoing treatment sessions
- It views your individual case objectively without personal biases
- It is based on the latest research and knowledge
In short, PhysioAdvisor’s Virtual Physio can put you in touch with the information you need to take control of your injury.
(It is important to note, however, that the Virtual Physio should be used as a source of information only and should not replace consultation with a medical professional).
To start using the PhysioAdvisor Virtual Physio click here.Back to top