Ankle Weights

Shop > Fitness Supplies > Ankle Weights

PhysioAdvisor’s ankle weights have been carefully selected by experienced physiotherapists to ensure product quality and maximum benefit for patients. Please read our Return Policy, Shipping Policy, Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions before ordering.

Comffit Adjustable Ankle Weights

  • Sold as singles
  • High quality
  • Adjustable straps with steel D-ring hook and loop closures
  • One size fits all
  • Different coloured trim for each size

All our ankle weights are adjustable

Each cuff weight is divided into 5 compartments that each contain a satchel. The satchel accounts for 20% of the total weight. Therefore you can remove a single satchel to reduce the total weight by 20%, remove 2 satchels to reduced the total weight by 40% and so on. This therefore allows convenient weight variation and a structured approach to exercise progression.

Comffit Ankle Weights Adjustable 2

Variable ankle weight options

 Cuff Weight Size Satchel Size – (Weight Options) 
 0.5kg 100g – (100g, 200g, 300g, 400g, 500g) 
 1kg 200g – (200g, 400g, 600g, 800g, 1kg)  
 1.5kg 300g – (300g, 600g, 900g, 1.2kg, 1.5kg) 
 2kg 400g – (400g, 800g, 1.2kg, 1.6kg, 2kg) 
 2.5kg 500g – (500g, 1kg, 1.5kg, 2kg, 2.5kg) 
 3kg 600g – (600g, 1.2kg, 1.8kg, 2.4kg, 3kg) 

Comffit Ankle Weights Adjustable (Colours)

Comffit Ankle Weights Adjustable (Use)