Select your body region from the list below e.g. ‘Ankle Injury Consultation’.
These easy-to-follow questions have been designed by our experienced Physiotherapists to capture the most clinically relevant information.
After completing your Injury Assessment, choose your preferred online Physiotherapy Consultation (i.e. Basic or Premium). Once you have made your selection and payment, our experienced Physiotherapists will get to work analysing your injury and compiling your personalised tailored patient care plan.
Good question! We all know that Physiotherapy is traditionally thought of as adopting a very hands on approach, however as an evidence based profession, Physiotherapy is moving away from its reliance on passive treatment techniques such as manual therapy and the use of complex machinery to a more active approach focusing on patient education, lifestyle modification advice and progressive exercises. This converts extremely well to our online Physiotherapy consultation format.
You can read more about our evidence based approach in the following article – How can Physiotherapy be performed online?
A Tailored Patient Care Plan is our way of providing you with the most comprehensive, personalised tools we can to help you take control of your injury.
It is a personalised PDF document (sent to you via email), created by one of our experienced Physiotherapists following thorough analysis of your completed online injury assessment. It integrates your specific injury, our clinical expertise and PhysioAdvisor’s detailed members only articles and resources designed to accelerate your journey to wellness.
Your comprehensive Tailored Patient Care Plan is designed to provide you with the information you need to take control of your injury, rather than being drip fed this information over the course of 5 or 10 in person physiotherapy consultations.
Your Tailored Patient Care Plan includes:
- Your Injury Diagnosis
- Your PhysioAdvisor Membership Details
- Links to the most useful PhysioAdvisor resources for you (such as step by step injury rehabilitation and treatment guides, physiotherapy exercises, informative health articles, how to taping documents, useful rehab products etc.) all designed to hasten your healing and accelerate your journey to wellness following injury
- Personalised activity modification advice (what you should avoid to prevent injury aggravation and allow an optimum healing environment)
- How to determine if you are improving adequately
- Practical steps to take if your condition is not progressing adequately
- Referral advice – rest assured if we think you need to see a doctor, physiotherapist or other health professional in person, we’ll certainly let you know
View an example of an – Injury Analysis and Tailored Patient Care Plan.
For more information see – What is a Tailored Patient Care Plan?
Once payment is received one of our experienced Physiotherapists will get to work analysing your completed Injury Assessment and compiling your comprehensive Tailored Patient Care Plan (including your PhysioAdvisor Membership). We aim to provide the best possible service and will endeavour to complete your examination as fast as we can so you can begin appropriate treatment as soon as possible.
If you order on a weekday (Mon – Fri) between 7am – 3pm (AEST), you are likely to receive your Tailored Patient Care Plan within a few hours. Most orders outside this time can expect to receive their Tailored Patient Care Plans within 24 hours (Please allow up to 1 – 3 business days for your plan to arrive and don’t forget to check your ‘junk’ email folder).
Absolutely! All Online Physiotherapy Consultations can be paid with either a PayPal account or credit card (via the PayPal website).
As a valued PhysioAdvisor Member, you will gain access to our exclusive Members Only Content comprising of thousands of hours of evidence based Physiotherapy articles designed to help you take control of your injury and accelerate your journey to wellness.
Read about the full benefits of Becoming a PhysioAdvisor Member.
The only difference is the duration of the included PhysioAdvisor Membership. The Basic Package provides 3 months access to PhysioAdvisor’s exclusive members only content (for $79.95 AUD), whilst the Premium Package provides 12 months access (for $99.95 AUD).
Online Physiotherapy Consultations costs are as follows:
- Basic Package (with 3 month PhysioAdvisor membership) – $79.95 (AUD) (i.e. approx. 60 USD or 47 GBP)
- Premium Package (with 12 month PhysioAdvisor membership) – $99.95 (AUD) (i.e. approx. 75 USD or 58 GBP)
To begin your consultation simply select the relevant body region below.
Select the relevant body region below to begin your online physiotherapy consultation: