Find a Physio > Australia > Victoria > Melbourne Metropolitan > Physiotherapy Mornington
Physiotherapy at Mornington Medical Group
Physiotherapy Mornington, VIC.
258 Main Street Mornington VIC 3931
Tel: (03) 5975 2633
Fax: (03) 5977 0550
Physiotherapy Mornington Medical Group – Description
Tele Demetrious, Creator and Director of www.PhysioAdvisor.com.au has joined forces with one of the largest medical clinics in Mornington (Mornington Medical Group) to offer the highest quality physiotherapy care to all patients on the Mornington Peninsula.
Tele completed his Physiotherapy Degree at Melbourne University with honours in 2001. He has travelled the world working as a Physiotherapist in Australia, New Zealand, England and Germany. Tele has 15 years of experience in all aspects of musculoskeletal physiotherapy including expertise in spinal, sports, post-operative and general injuries. He is also a world leader in online patient and health professional education reaching more than 38 million people world wide with his innovative, unique and industry-leading website www.PhysioAdvisor.com.au.
Tele believes in a holistic approach to treatment, has a strong personal work ethic, love of helping people and takes great satisfaction from getting his patients better as quickly as possible (including those patients with long term conditions that have been unresponsive to previous treatment from other therapists).
His 15 years of physiotherapy clinical experience around the world has included:
- 4 years of clinical experience working with one of the largest medical clinics on the Mornington Peninsula – South Coast Medical Centre in Rosebud.
- 15 years of clinical experience working at a busy private practise in Mornington (Beleura Health Solutions) as one of the most experienced physiotherapists
- Creator and Director of the world’s leading physiotherapy website for patients and health professionals – www.PhysioAdvisor.com.au
- 2 years working for the British Army and Air Force in bases in the UK and Germany. This included 9 months of focal work in back injury rehabilitation and rewriting the British Army’s rehabilitation protocol for back injuries after achieving best outcomes.
- Numerous post graduate courses specialising in sports, spinal and general injuries. Some of which include: Clinical Pilates, The McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy approach to treating back and neck pain and Dry Needling.
If you wish to make an appointment to see Tele you can do so via the above contact details.
Beleura Health Solutions
945 Nepean Highway Mornington VIC 3931
Tel: (03) 5976 2212
Fax: (03) 5976 2599
Email: [email protected]
Discount Voucher: 10% off your initial consultation (click here to print)
Description: Beleura has developed a team of qualified health professionals to provide all of your therapeutic and lifestyle management services. From years of clinical experience, beleura has recognised the benefits of combining traditional and holistic treatments to improve overall health. Beleura’s range of services include:
- Clinical Pilates
- Hydrotherapy Classes
- Myotherapy / Remedial Massage
- Arthritis Management
- Golf Performance
- Real Time Ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal Screenings
- Dry Needling
- Personal Training / Exercise Physiology
- Whole Body Vibration
- Diabetes Management
If you wish to have your mornington physiotherapy clinic considered for addition to our Find a Physio directory please contact us.