The biggest stars of tennis are in town this month for the Australian Open. As the competition heats up at Melbourne Park keep an eye out for the Top Six Most Common Tennis Injuries:
New iPhone App Update
On the eve of Christmas, PhysioAdvisor launched an updated version of its ‘PhysioAdvisor Exercises’ iPhone App. Version 2.0 comes with the exciting new features:
- My Program – Create your own personalised exercise or rehabilitation program by selecting and adding specific exercises to ‘My Program’.
- Exercise Reminder – This useful feature ensures you will never forget to do your exercises again, simply set the alarms at the appropriate times to remind you to do your rehabilitation or fitness exercises.
- 11 New Exercise Pages – including the new ‘Popular Programs’ section.
Check out the PhysioAdvisor iPhone App.
Exclusive ‘Members Only’ Section
PhysioAdvisor recently launched its Members Only Section which contains an even greater amount of patient specific physiotherapy and sports injury information to ensure members have the tools to take control of their injury and save money on costly physiotherapy consultations and gym memberships. By becoming a PhysioAdvisor member you gain access to our exclusive Members Only Section including:
- Our Complete Exercise Database
- Our Complete Heath Database
- Our Complete Injury Database
- Our Complete Diagnostic Guides
- Exclusive Members Only Discounts
Learn more about the PhysioAdvisor Members Only Benefits.
New Diagnostic Guides
To help patients better understand what may be causing their pain, PhysioAdvisor have now created Diagnostic Guides for each region of the body. Find out what may be causing your pain:
- Achilles & Heel
- Elbow & Forearm
- Hip & Groin
- Lower Back
- Lower Leg
- Neck & Head
- Upper Back & Chest
Tennis Injuries – Featured Product
The Pro-Tec Tennis Elbow Brace is ideal for patients suffering from either tennis elbow or golfers elbow. The Pro-Tec Tennis Elbow Strap is designed with dual compression strips to reduce stress on the tendons involved in tennis elbow or golfers elbow. This reduces injury aggravation, hastens healing and allows earlier return to activity. The brace is designed with stretchable material which allows uninhibited mobility, whilst maintaining targeted compression where it is needed.
Visit the PhysioAdvisor Shop for more info.
- View the emailed version of PhysioAdvisor Newsletter – Tennis Injuries – January 2012.
- Subscribe to the PhysioAdvisor Newsletter.
- Return to the top of PhysioAdvisor Newsletter – Tennis Injuries – January 2012.