Pro-Tec Night Splint
The Pro-Tec Night Splint helps alleviate the symptoms of many foot and ankle conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis (arch and heel pain) while you sleep.
It achieves this role by ensuring your foot and ankle remain in a dorsiflexed position throughout the night. As a result, ankle stiffness upon waking first thing in the morning is minimised. Regular use of the Night Splint helps to accelerate healing and improve ankle range of movement.
The Pro-Tec Night splint is particularly beneficial for those patients who have reduced ankle dorsiflexion range of movement and compliments Calf, Achilles and Ankle stretches by helping to restore dorsiflexion range of movement.
Night Splint Benefits
- Comfortably positions the foot in a controlled dorsiflexed position.
- Provides a gentle stretch to the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon.
- Lightweight design
- Soft suctioned sleeve covers entire brace and allows for comfortable, relaxing sleep.
- Plush Lining
Sizing (US size shoes)
- Small Mens (6 – 8 ½) Womens (6 – 8 ½)
- Medium Mens (9 – 10 ½) Womens (9 – 11)
- Large Mens (11 – 13) Womens (11 ½ – 13 ½)
Made from Polyester, Terrycloth, Velcro®, plastic shell made from polypropylene.