We believe you and your patients deserve TOTAL CONTROL over every aspect of your life, including your injuries.
We believe in a world FREE OF THE PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL PAIN associated with poor injury management.
We believe in empowering you and your patients to TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR INJURIES.
…Become a PhysioAdvisor Health Professional Member and let us EMPOWER YOU.
A recent survey demonstrated that approximately 96% of our Members are either happy, very happy or extremely happy with their PhysioAdvisor Membership and 95% of our website users feel comfortable recommending our website to family and friends.
Health Professional Memberships
Want to provide a premium service for your patients or clients by giving them access to world class physiotherapy advice? PhysioAdvisor Memberships can help to teach your patients or clients how to take control of their injuries and physical health therefore accelerating their journey to wellness following injury.
PhysioAdvisor now offers health professional memberships so all of your patients or clients can gain access to our world class PhysioAdvisor Members Only Section including detailed injury management information, progressive exercise programs and extensive physiotherapy advice. PhysioAdvisor health professional memberships give you the license to share your login details with any of your patients or clients at your discretion.
A great resource for G.P’s, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Myotherapists, Massage Therapists and Personal Trainers.
Health Professional Membership Options
Below are the Health Professional Membership Options for individual health professionals. If you wish to purchase multiple memberships for numerous health professionals in your business or practice please Contact Us.
If you wish to change your membership type you can do so by clicking on one of the above links.
Once payment is received you will gain access to our Members Only Section. This includes a license to share your login details with all of your patients or clients at your discretion.
For monthly or yearly subscriptions, your account will be debited monthly or yearly (depending on your Membership Option) until you cancel your membership. If you wish to cancel your membership, you can do so at any time. There is no cancellation fee.
3 Month and 12 Month Memberships will be a one off payment that can be paid with either a PayPal account or credit card.
Both ‘Subscription Memberships’ and ‘One Off Payment Memberships’ gain access to exactly the same service – our exclusive Members Only Section.
Provide a premium service to your patients or clients that distinguishes you from other practitioners in your field.
Share your login details with any of your patients or clients at your discretion.
Give your patients or clients the tools to take control of their injuries and accelerate their journey to wellness following injury achieving faster injury recovery outcomes.
Gain instant, full access to our growing number of Members Only articles with all content written by qualified and experienced physiotherapists.
Give your patients or clients access to in-depth injury rehabilitation and management information, learning tips on how to get their injuries better, faster (see example – LCL Tear of the Knee (Members Only)).
Gain access to our comprehensive exercise database and thousands of hours of content created by our experienced physiotherapists.
PhysioAdvisor’s Members Only Section has the combined knowledge of a team of experienced physiotherapists and is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
PhysioAdvisor is endorsed by Spine and Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mr John Choi.
Inexpensive and easy to use (memberships allowing patient / client access from as little as $6 / per week).
A great resource to share with patients/clients.
A great resource to share with those who have limited physiotherapy access either geographically or financially.
Our qualified and experienced Physiotherapists have created ‘Members Only’ content with the goal of providing you and your patients / clients with the tools required to take control of your injuries, get your injury better, faster and promote a healthier, happier, premium health professional service.
Summary of Members Only Content
By becoming a PhysioAdvisor member, you will gain access to our exclusive Members Only sections including:
Our Complete Diagnostic Guide Database – Members will gain access to our detailed diagnostic guides. These have been created by our experienced physiotherapists with the goal of helping you to determine what may be causing your pain. Diagnostic guides are available for each region of the body.
Our Complete Exercise Database – Including more advanced exercises & over 100% more exercises than non members. That’s over 250 additional exercises allowing you to achieve your health, fitness or injury rehabilitation goals.
Our Complete Heath Database – Members will gain access to comprehensive and complete articles comprising detailed information on some of the most commonly asked questions in clinical practice. Articles include: Bike Setup, Choosing a Bag, Choosing a Shoe, Do I Need Orthotics?, Ergonomic Computer Setup, How to Use Crutches, Ice or Heat?, Mobile Phone Ergonomics, Posture, Return to Running, R.I.C.E, Safe Lifting, Warm Up & Cool Down, Taping Techniques (Including commonly used techniques for: Ankle, Back, Elbow, Finger, Foot, Knee, Patella, Patella Tendon, Posture, Shoulder, Tennis Elbow, Thumb & Wrist).
Our Complete Injury Database – Our experienced physiotherapists are updating PhysioAdvisor’s injury articles to include the most important information to help users take control of their injury and hasten their recovery. Updated sections include detailed information on: Treatment, Intermediate & Advanced Rehabilitation Exercises and a step by step Rehabilitation Protocol for each updated injury article ensuring you have the tools to take control of your injury and save money on expensive Physiotherapy consultations. View an example of our updated ‘Members Only’ injury database: LCL Tear of the Knee (Members Only).
Exclusive Members Only Discounts in the PhysioAdvisor Shop.
Members Only Injury Articles
PhysioAdvisor’s updated ‘Members Only’ injury database currently includes our 110 MOST COMMON injuries including:
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before using this website. By using this website, you have agreed to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions do not use this site or our services. Please note, PhysioAdvisor reserves the right to revise, update or amend the terms and conditions at any stage in the future. When you visit this website you will be bound by the terms and conditions in force at that time, you should therefore read the terms and conditions each time you visit this website.
1) This website is a source of general information and education for health professionals and individuals who may, or may not, suffer from injury. PhysioAdvisor, www.physioadvisor.com and its staff (hereon collectively referred to as PA) do not make any warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, relating to the content or services of this website, including that the information contained within this website or services provided by PA are accurate, complete, timely or reliable, and are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information or services. Users of this information or our services should confirm its accuracy, appropriateness and applicability with other sources. The site and content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis.
2) Information contained within this site and services provided by PA can at no time replace the expertise of a qualified professional in a clinical setting. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice because of any information contained within this website or obtained through use of PA’s services. The content of this website and information obtained through use of PA’s services are provided for information only and are not intended to be used or relied upon for diagnosis or treatment or as a substitute for consultation with any health professional, doctor, physiotherapist or specialist. PA is not intended to and should not be used to issue or determine the suitability of any medication.
3) PA recommends seeking professional advice in person before embarking on any form of treatment, self-treatment or online consultation service (including PA’s Online Physiotherapy Consultations). If you have sustained an injury or have a medical condition, you should promptly seek appropriate medical advice from your doctor. If you think you have a medical emergency contact your doctor or emergency health service immediately. This website and our services (including PA’s Online Physiotherapy Consultations) should not be used if you are pregnant, have undergone a surgical procedure for your condition, have a medical emergency or medical condition.
4) PA, its content and services, may contain or direct you to health or medical related materials which you might find sexually explicit or offensive. If you do not want to view or may be offended by such material, do not use PA or our site.
5) PA does not give any warranty, express or implied or any other assurance as to the gains to be made by using this site or our services. Visitors use this site and our services at their own risk.
6) To the full extent permitted by law, PA disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any product or service contained or referred to on this website and/or linked sites. PA will not be liable to you for delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the service provided in the website, or linked sites whether caused through negligence of PA, or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
7) Not all conditions and treatment modalities are described on this website. Medical conditions outside the realm of musculoskeletal physiotherapy are generally not described in this website. The opinions and methods of diagnosis and treatment change inevitably and rapidly as new information becomes available, and therefore the information in this website does not necessarily represent the most accurate or current thoughts or methods.
8) Products recommended or purchased from this website are produced by an external company. PA makes no warranties or guarantees that the products or equipment purchased or recommended in this website are applicable, appropriately recommended or useful. Customers choosing to purchase equipment or products from this site or other recommended sites do so at their own risk.
9) Contact details supplied are provided for basic enquiries and should not be used for medical advice, for urgent or emergency requests, treatment of any injury or condition or to transmit confidential or medical information. Any opinions or information, unless otherwise stated, are those of the creators of PA, and in no way claim to represent the views of any other medical or health professionals or institutions.
10) To the fullest extent permitted by the law, PA will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or other damages of any kind recognised by law, loss, injury or injury aggravation to persons (of whatever nature including loss of business, income or other profits) and however arising including through breach of statutory duty, breach of contract, law of negligence or tort generally, or by the user’s reliance, acting, or failing to act on any statements, information, likely cause of symptoms, or advice contained within this website or via use of PA’s services (including Online Physiotherapy Consultations) or by the user’s acquiring or using, or inability to acquire or use any service or product contained or referred to on this website and/or linked sites, or otherwise.
11) Limitation of liability – Clause 10 may not apply to you in jurisdictions in which limitations on or exclusions of warranties or liabilities are not permitted by law. To the full extent permitted by law, PA’s liability for any implied warranty or condition is limited at the choice of PA, to one or more of the following:
a) If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to services:
(i) the supply of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
b) if the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to goods:
(iii) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(iv) the repair of such goods; or
(v) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or having the goods repaired.
12) PA is not responsible for the content of external websites, links or for the results obtained by seeing a health professional, doctor, physiotherapist or specialist recommended or not recommended from this website.
13) To the fullest extent permitted by the law, under no circumstances will PA or anyone else mentioned on www.physioadvisor.com be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use or inability to use PA or PA’s services. This includes, but is not limited to, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data, business interruption.
14) The use of PA, the site, the content and the services is at your own risk. When using the site, information will be transmitted over a medium which in many cases, is beyond the control and jurisdiction of PA and its suppliers. Information and files available from the site or obtained by using the site or PA’s services (including Online Physiotherapy Consultations) cannot be guaranteed to be secure, free from computer viruses, or other faults or defects and you should scan and check such data accordingly. PA is not responsible for any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the site or PA’s services, which is beyond its control. You agree to accept the full cost of any necessary repair, correction and maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing our website or using our services.
15) PA does not warrant guarantee or make any representation that:
a) the website, or the server that makes the website available on the world wide web are free of software viruses;
b) the functions contained in any software contained on the website or any other product or service provided by PA will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
c) errors and defects in the website, or any other product or service provided by PA will be corrected.
16) By using this site or PA’s services you agree to defend, indemnify and hold PA, its agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the site, content or services. PA accepts no responsibility for any medical events, injuries, illness or other outcomes related to or resulting from the provision or use of the site, content or services.
17) PA may contain advertisements for other sites and companies. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse any product linked to or advertised on PA. PA makes no assurances or warranties (expressed or implied) about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any advertisement links to and from other sites. PA provides links to other sites for convenience of users only. These are not necessarily an endorsement of the site. We are not responsible for the content of these sites and visitors access them at their own risk. PA reserves the right to refuse a third party site permission to provide a hyperlink to any part of PA at PA’s absolute sole discretion. PA make no assurances or warranties (expressed or implied) about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information held within any third party site to which a user may be linked. By linking users to other web sites PA is in no way endorsing the views or information held within such web sites, nor does it imply any endorsement by the owner of the linked site.
21) PA is governed by Victorian Law in Australia. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by law in Victoria, Australia, in relation to all matters resulting from or related to the use of this website without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any of these terms and conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.