Used by successful Olympic and professional athletes to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. Kinesio Tape is used to successfully treat a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions.
Kinesio Tape sets the standard for elastic therapeutic taping:
- It creates a lifting effect on the skin’s surface, which improves circulation and relieves pain.
- It may be applied using different amounts and directions of tension, so the tape has the ability to relax or stimulate muscles.
- It is made of gentle cotton fiber.
- It features a 100% medical-grade acrylic adhesive.
- It is totally latex free.
- It does not limit the wearer’s range of motion.
- The distinctive wave-pattern weave moves with the wearer’s movements.
- It allows for 3 to 5 day wear time to provide 24-hour results to the patient and to provide for an economical treatment.
Kinesio Tape is used to:
- Re-educate the neuromuscular system
- Reduce pain
- Enhance performance
- Prevent injury
- Promote improved circulation and healing
Kinesio Tape comes in Black, White, Beige, Blue or Pink colours. Colour choice is only for individual preference, there are no physical or chemical differences between the colours.
NB: All Kinesio Tex Gold Tapes are now water resistant.